Wednesday 10 July 2013

ROOKIE

Sooo, yesterday, I made a rookie mistake...I went to the park unprepared!
I was looking after a friend's two kids and a friend of mine had come over with her two kids, so when we decided to walk with them all down to the park I loaded snacks, bug spary, sunscreen and jackets into the wagon and off we went!  What I hadn't banked on, was the fact that Ryder was going to poop!! Ahhh, there we are at the park, a good 20 minute walk from home and Ryder is standing there saying, "Mommy, I pooped!!" Ahhh!! I had nothing except a diaper for Peanut, which was not going to fit Ryder!  I can't believe I had forgotten wipes, undies, a plastic bag!!! What did I do? What could I do? I pulled his wet/soiled gear off, wiped his butt with his shorts, threw both the shorts and undies in the trash and sent him back down the slide!!! He wore his hoodie home tied around his waist, but first he played..commando!! LOL

Kiss your babies, count your blessings and be prepared...or be good at improvising!!

1 comment:

  1. Hahahahhahaahahahahahha!! That is awesome! I love that you still let him play in the buff, amazing! Even though Wil has been potty trained for a year and a half or so, I still bring extra undies and little sport shorts with me when we go out. He rarely has an accident, but I know if I forget to pack it, that's when it will happen! I am about to embark on the adventure of potty training with Carson, but part of me just doesn't want to because diapers are just so much easier for me!!

    ReplyDelete